If you are looking for a home in Burgundy, we can help you find the perfect spot. Properties in the wine villages are rarely advertised for sale. It helps to be a local and have good contacts with the agents. We are often asked privately, to help find a buyer for an individual house and we keep a note of the discreet, hand-written ‘A Vendre’ signs that are posted as a way of the seller avoiding the expensive agents’ fees.
All our projects are individually designed and built to your specification. If we do not have exactly what you are looking for, please, let us have a few details and we will try to find it.
1. Are you looking for a holiday home or a permanent residence?
2. How did you come to choose Burgundy for your home in France?
3. How well do you know the area?
4. Is it important for you to find a property in a wine village/town with a few shops or would you prefer somewhere more rural/ in the countryside?
5. Do you have a preference for any particular area, village or town?
6. Are you looking for an apartment or a house?
7. Approximately what size of property are you looking for?
8. What is your budget?
9. Is it important for you to havea) a wine cellar?b) a garden or outside space?c) private parking?
10. Do you anticipate renting the property when you are not using it yourselves?
11. What questions do you have for us?
site map | terms and conditions | privacy and cookies policy website: cohortsbydesign
PROPERTIES FOR SALE
HOW CAN WE HELP?
PROJECTS IN PROGRESS